What is the last thing you felt guilty about?

 365 QOTD 

What is the last thing you felt guilty about?

I felt guilty taking that morning roadtrip to Cape Sata, but I also felt happy that I took that trip because this evening, it had been filled with tears and worries for Kuya. 

As I took a step forward with my MA degree, I need to re-align my priorities into writing, looking after family members and trying to go on with daily stresses of life. 

*********

I cried this evening after having a conversation with my Ate about Kuya. He hasn't gone half of the second cycle of his chemo for the two days. He has high fever and very low White Blood Cell count that made the doctors cancel his procedure until he gets a little bit stronger. His voice has been very weak and suffering. 

I pray. I cry. I weep. We all do. That is all we can do for now. The battle has just started and it is too early to give up. I am not giving up on my Kuya. I just can't. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023