TM Dreams

 I wish to have a Ted Mosby in my life. 

Not that I wanna be the mother. 

Okay, I take that back. It would be an honor to be the mother that TM had loved and reared children with. I just don't wanna die without living my life to the fullest with my Ted Mosby and my children. I want a lifetime of celebration of life, love and gratefulness for small and big things. 

I am feeling that feeling of being sad again for no reason and for wanting to cling to someone for support and that frustration that I dont have that someone to turn to. 

I'm 35 and thriving on my own. 

to the tm of my life... 

I hope you find me. I probably wont be using a yellow umbrella though. But for sure, you'll know that its me. I hope we cross paths and never let go, soon. 

-the future mother of your kids. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023