Are you happy?

 365 QOTD 

Are you happy? 

I thought of answering a QOTD because I felt that I haven't done it in awhile, and I never thought I would get this question today. As soon as I read it, my eyes became a bit of clouded ready for tears, but I was able to stop and just focus on writing this. 

The first thing that came to me was.... I am not sure if I am happy, but I know that I am grateful. Grateful for every bit of what I have. 

It is a rainy day and I am grateful for having a car now that is able to take me to places and let me do my tasks. I am still struggling with parking but I am getting by and hopefully never will I scratch another person's car. For that, I am happy. 

I am grateful for having the willpower to get back to writing. A few minutes ago, I wrote a few sentences that turned into shirt paragraphs for my Chapter 1. For that, I am happy. Tiny steps. 

I am grateful that my family is still okay but I am a little worried as there would be an anticipated demolition and my parents haven't made any plans as to how to move or find a new shelter for all of us. I am worried but I am positive that a plan will be ahead of us and they will be okay. 

According to Viktor Frankl, happiness like success, isn't a goal. It must ensue. 

As of now, I am grateful and for that, I am happy. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023