Blue is here!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1A3a-x2ogqdq_77U3YJfaGq7DjECD8Vv3

It is here now! I couldn't be more excited to gain more driving hours and confidence to go longer miles! 

Being left behind by the bus was probably brought up a lot of exhaustion yesterday and so today's proper change of documents, transition of name and the delivery of the car itself at the parking lot and me picking up the key from my front door after work was just a feeling to keep. I am so happy and grateful that finally it is here. It is mine. 

Which means I have to work hard, drive safe and be more mindful. 

Thank You Lord. Use me and Blue to be living witnesses and testimony of Your Eternal Faithfulness to those who believe and live in Your Promises. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023