Scratches, Bumps and Shocks

 For the next .... I dont know period, the stories will be my development on learning how to drive and most likely the damages I have caused on Blue as I progress. 

Today, I had under steered my right turn and hit the dividing wooden walls of the exit passage of the parking lot. I have been liking to go to this a bit secluded gym and I can go straight to the onsen as well. I had severely damaged the lower left bumper and totally scratched it. It really looks so bad at first but eventually, it was okay. But it wasn't really okay. It will be there as a constant reminder of my first mistakes as I become better. Much as I want to claim for collision costs, as advised by my friends who are long-term car owners, that I wait for until a time that I get a better car-detailing package deal to update Blue. For now, until I can afford it, I just need to keep learning behind the wheel. 

Good thing that I was able to get a footage of Blue this morning with its front still intact and shiny. 




I had to seek assistance with the hotel staff about language interpretation, we had to call the police, two of my friends were chatting with me about insurance claims and processes. It was tedious. Add the feeling that I have to bother people about my problem, after all the conversations and thanking the police officers, I had to cry inside of my car because everything just seem a lot of handle at the moment. A reminder to be more careful, mindful and to learn faster because if this is already heavy for me, what more if something worse could happen, but I hope nothing more than this could ever occur. 

No matter how strong and independent I try to be, I would still have that damsel-in-distress moments and I just have to accept the fact the I need help. People don't even need to be next to me to help me out. And those I need to help next to me, will be provided for. 

I thought that I will be able to get back on my writing tasks today, but the universe had designed a different learning experience for me today. 

What a Wednesday it had been. 
Thank you for keeping me safe and sane. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023