Tuesday.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1cmHIUv81QX682Ynf7VcveqIdkqqnehbT

Happy Tuesday it had been. Still a lot to do but a few things done today. Now, time to pack my stuff and go back to Miyazaki City tomorrow morning. Braving the long roads and speedy wheels again, this time, first time going home. Blue had been so reliable and light to handle and I couldn't be more grateful for having it with me. 

I have been eating non-stop and yet thinking of giving up my gym membership and go into a cheaper venture of keeping myself fit and healthy. Because honestly, the amount I pay for the gym has been too pricey and just not worth it anymore as I get to travel more and more now. 

Something to think about for the next few days and I have to let them know also before the 10th of the month just so I can get my schedule and budget all aligned again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023