Chronic Snooze Button Tapper Syndrome

 I have been having this sickness for months now and it is killing me and my dreams. I know it is and I acknowledge it but I honestly am not really making real moves to cure it. I haven't been doing any deep work nor work itself at all. I feel like a zombie coming and going my daily chores, like a robot programmed to move and accomplish tasks but not necessarily be expected to feel any feeling of accomplishment with that. 

I am just trying to get by. 

I know what to do but I am not doing it. I know how I want to organize my thoughts but I lack the energy to do so. I keep wanting to just sleep. I want sunlight but I would rather spend time inside my little home. I need to be out there, I need to be in the zone. 

I have to pick up myself again and again. Then take small steps forward. I, myself are doubting the smalls steps I take everyday, I know in my heart that it is way better than just binge-watching at home. Reading the news, instead of scrolling the social media, taking time to flip on the research book instead of scrolling on the social media. Working out on the gym and having Blue get a lot of dents instead of gaining fats at home and feeling miserable. Writing this blog instead of scrolling on social media early in the morning. 

I am driving back to Miyazaki today and hopefully I reach home before noontime. Here's the plan for the day: 

Go home. 

Laundry. 

Research Proposal.

Gym and Onsen. 

Dinner. 

Talk to Yosei about payment plan revisions. 

Research Proposal.

Read a book. 

Check out places for Cherry blossoms viewing and drone time. 


I think that's it for now. 

Gotta pack and drive. I still can't believe I am doing this, but here I am. Having more freedom in time and getting to places I used to only think about and depend on others to drive me there. 

THank you Lord for all the blessings. Please make me a messenger of Your Kindness and Goodness. 

Amen. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023