Weekend Fun.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1BxWC2Um0OE79nEIzeCypgyySVbuZc0Ie

I haven't been getting the fun that I wished for. But the recent volunteer program I joined had been loaded with unexpected fun, realizations and new circle of connections for friendships and goals. 
The only challenge was that I had my first day of period and I came a little bit slightly anticipating it so, I had the pads with me. Also I thought that the mood swings will flare up but I was just able manage it all, put things into witty lines and just go with the flow. 

I haven't gotten the fun I wish, but I got that request to be away for a bit, off with the usual and do something around happy little kids, awesome adults and big goals. 

I am grateful. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023