Tiny Step on a Thursday

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Y1OjZ9fdWwlpew5q6mRlSeedET0n1B6r

Around 2pm today, I drove to the library, thinking that I should get started back with my research proposal writing. I did. But it wasn't that long. It was probably around 40 minutes filled with distractions in between. But still I was able to sort of "re-organize" and set an outline for the Chapter 2 of the paper. Progress, I would like to consider it as such. Then, one of these days, I would need to buckle up and whip up myself into motion. Kindness cannot always be gentle in the scene itself. But it would always be aimed to have good if not better results for the goals established. 

After that, I went to work. My second class of 3 classes was a bit of frustrating but managed it in the end. Hayst. I can't think of ways to make it better. It has been half a year and I am still struggling with that bunch. 

I went home and had korean spicy ramen for dinner. I was lazy to go to the grocery. Been on the phone for several conversations, mainly asking for tech support. Apparently, I still got that online skills to assist. Haha. 

After this, I should get ready for bed to read Book 2 of 1Q84. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023