Happy Wednesday, self.

 I am waiting for the printing completion of my resume for a perspective client as a private student. I just realized that working on stuff like this one is something that excites me. Having a space for thinking, for curating, for designing learning plans for people is a thing I enjoy so much. As much as I love writing, helping people find their way of learning is a meaningful thing to do. 

I actually have been doing it for years. I don't know why I stopped. I lost myself in the process. Deciding to drop the social media access for awhile really helped me a lot. Getting up in the morning without pressing the snooze button did the trick. I get to have productive mornings and well-thought off tasks for the days. 

Just wanting to take note of my personal progress in here and when I read back on it, I could remind myself of the possibilities. 

Now, getting back on the game. 

Happy Wednesday, self. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023