I hit another car.

 We ended up a nice dinner and I was really having a good time with the new friends I have made courtesy of V. We were planning of going to a coffee shop we all love going to but I haven't been there in a while as well. 

I knew I am gonna have a hard time exiting the parking space. I was taking my time. I forgot to release the handbrake coz the car didn't move as I step onto the accelerator. So, I moved my hand to release the handbrake, forgetting that I was stepping on the accelerator instead of the footbrake, the car just moved quickly, my right side mirror hitting the next car's right side mirror and my right front wheel, scratching the driver's door side. It was really bad. I couldn't believe what just happened and what I just did right there. 

I was so lost and I know I had to talk to the owner of the car. One of the new friends I made today, Y, was Japanese and offered to interpret for me and the other person, he called the police too. V never left my side and had been comforting me about it and just making sure that I am well. I called Y, the previous owner of Blue, about what just happened and he had been looking after me and even called my car insurance company to inform them of what happened right away. 

So many people are involved, have been giving their precious time to make sure that things are covered and that I am well. 

This day unfolded so many things to me. From the early morning shitty drama about someone whom I knew eversince will not be good for me, I am so grateful for C for taking time to talk things over to me. 

It was quite fun flying my drone to take footages of cherry blossoms before it got stuck. I had to swing up a bark of a tree and it fell on its own. Then, I let it fly a few more times. See I had an accident, but I didn't stop doing it anyway. I just learned a bit better. Or so I think. I learned how to take it down from tree in case it happens again in the future. 

Then, I had made it to the long drive back to the city. The parking space was a challenge itself. 

The accident might have taken some of our precious time for having fun but it made me realize a lot of things: 1.) Life is wonderful, as always said by V. I just really needed to hear that. 2.) There a lot of people who also are passionate about development work, as like that of Y. 3.) It is okay to just be yourself, as how M would just be himself. 

I drove Y back to his hotel and V and I drove back to the city. 

I got into the shower, readied for bed and I know I had just to write this one before I go to bed. 

It ended well despite that accident. All is well that ends well. 

Thank you Lord for today. As I declare taking a break from social media, know that my blog entries will probably be more frequent as I decide to write down daily stories and realizations. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023