May The Force Be With You

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1a6BKArICH7DTALNuPUBx6y4QJVMIlncd

I didn't realize that the final minutes of the 16th Chapter would be that sentimental and warm. 

Mando: I'll see you again. I promise. 

He took of his helmet and let Little Grogu see his face and touch it like how you'd touch someone with so much affection. 

I was just crying the entire time. For one, maybe because I have so much pent up emotions as well that needs letting out 

I wanna have a vynil Grogu that I can put in my car. His presence reminds of being a child at 34. He is 50 and still considered a child that needs training to master skills and talent. Next to my Reading Hello Kitty vinyl, it will be nice to be reminded that the force will always be with me. 

In this trying times as I slowly re-align my feelings as new changes are to come, I can't help but still be grateful. 

Image Source: Google Images 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023