First-time owner pains

It is my first time to own a car and I have been making scratches here and there. It felt like I scratch also got scraped into my own skin and it pains me to realize that it is still there. 

It could be my fault or somebody else's fault. But I think I would know if its my fault, right? 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ysoi9uoj5eP02u9JafhwUe9xcXyhygQs

Yesterday, the door mirror on the left side got broken. It got hit an pole while I am reversing for parking. I cry. I bought a replacement in amazon and hopefully that would take care of it. I am afraid to take it longer trips with higher speed at it might disintegrate and cause more damage not just to me but to others as well. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1JeYs86pufSNvZNnpxl3-Fb6xm-WpypZs

I cna only wish I get better with driving and all the matters involved with owning a car, but I know it will take time. I am totally grateful for the comforts I am experiencing right now and I hope not to be afraid to move out of this comfort zone when the time comes asking for such in order to grow. 

Learning has its price. With this experience, I am paying the price of seeing scratches as if it was inflicted on my own skin. I know it is a tangible material, but I feel like it is one major life achievement already for someone like me who grew up feeling that I have been deprived of a lot material things and opportunities in life due to circumstances out of my control. 

I am writing this while on the train on my way to work on a Sunday afternoon. Told myself I will just keep writing whenever I feel like doing. Hopefully that would also help me pick up with the academic ones. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023