15 Apr 2022

So here's an early useless rant that can be used against me in the future, but that's for another day to think about. 

He is leading me on. So, I have to stop. If he isn't leading me on and I still get confused, then I still have to stop. I think I have laid a good amount of cards out there as investment of feelings and I need to be able to save the rest of energy for another time and another human being that would need it better than right now. ... New thing called, Energy Management. :D 

The thing is... I hope I can keep this promise to myself. I have a very bad history of being stupid when it comes to dating. Ugh. 







Crying for the wrong person and wrong reason can give one dark eye circles, crow's feet and just no good feelings. What have I learned from this experience? ... 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023