19 Apr 2022

 Will be heading to bed early tonight. 

I haven't made any readings about grad school since Monday and I really should get going with it by tomorrow. 

I was able to finish a Kdrama. As in legit finished one and I probably won't be delving into another one anytime soon considering the amount of time and lack of sleep it brought to me. HAHAHA

Business Proposal really got into me. And I actually wanna go to Korea and visit those scene locations. The bridge, the park, the Christmas Tree Tower. 

Tomorrow is another day. If I get to do readings in the mornings, I might consider doing archery after that. I have been wanting to go, its either rainy or I am lazy that I couldn't make it happen. 

Hopefully this week, I can spare some time, given that I will be working 10 days straight. 

Fun times. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023