23 Apr 2022



 I don't know how I was able to get up this morning and still managed to do some rope and poi drills and 3 minute plank. 

Colored clothes laundered.

Cleaned up a bit. 

Floor polished. 

Working building a one corner one use kinda of space to maximize habit formation and expulsion with the least effort exertion required. 

What else can I say? I have been less anxious lately as I go over days of not having any conversations with somebody I thought I had a thing with. 

I still haven't give up in the prayer that I would like to share the opportunity of growing old together with in life. For sure every now and then, I'm gonna have anxiety attacks but I will remember days like this one that I was able to got on with my day... happily tired and grateful. 

Out of the blue, a friend of my messaged and said that I should start vlogging. Lol. I promised I'll try and post my ganaps for today but I obviously failed at it and this selfie vid was just an attempt to humor myself about the idea of being an online content creator. 😅




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023