4 Apr 2022

 I got up this morning and didn't go back until after lunch for siesta! 

Started the day with coffee, went out at 12 degrees in slippers for carwash. The cold water splashing on my feet, it really woke me up for the morning errands. And boy, except for the JP Bank Info update I can't do on my phone so I took the chance to go to the bank for help, that didn't really happen, but the others-- depositing tons of coins, updating the other bank for new visa info, cutting gym membership, holding the private tutorial lessons, public announcements for the upcoming webinar, letter to the local government unit and partner NGOs... I deserved that roasted pork with rice I cooked for lunch. 

Work and dinner with co-workers at night and now, I am ready to call it a day.

Tomorrow is another rocket launch kinda day. 

I wish for someone to talk to about my day, until then, this page would be that. Who knows, one day, some day, I will still be writing about my days with a name with whom I share my days and nights. 

I pray.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023