28 Apr 2022

 Day 10 of 10 Work Week 

I survived or I had lived? It was quite a roller coaster ride of 10 days, mainly because I had to work for 10 days straight and it kinda rocked my routines but was still able to pull through with things and deadlines. 

I just got home from a long drive from Kanoya. I was also on a zoom call while on the road, and it was quite a tedious coz the discussion weren't so simple. I hope not to do it again. I think that was what really exhausted my energy. Lol

But I'm glad to be in my own bed. Fudge. This was actually a bed bought by the guy who lead me on and didn't follow through. Lol. He bought me a very nice bed that I always look forward to sleeping on whenever I can. I wish I can sleep with him in this bed too. 😂 

7 days holiday. Would have been nice to come home and surprise mama and papa and the whole family. 🥹

Good night.  Zzzzzzzz


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023