18 April 2022



 What could I say about today? 

Not totally out of routine but this has been a rare moment of binge-watching Kdrama for me. 

I had always wanted to watch Business Proposal eversince I had read about it on my newsfeed. Today, I took the chance after a day of going around and now it is already 10pm. 

Hahaha.. I couldn't catch the term of endearment for "babe" in Korean to think that I actually hate the word "babe" in English. 

I had been trying to understand why people are so hooked on Korean drama and love series and maybe because of those "kilig moments" and tiny actions of affections that we internally wish a significant other would do and usually do and in real life were unappreciated by the receiver. 

Only that at some level, the purity stance is overrated. But I'll take it. 

Cheers to Monday. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023