5 Apr 2022


 I woke up to a Tuesday and read 10 pages of a paper  seismic readiness and school resilience, with a very good literature, but the body itself is quite senseless. Or maybe that was just me thinking densely trying to make sense of the words at 5:30AM. 

I went back to bed with my phone and fell asleep for an hour. Then woke up and took a very slow mode on my morning motivational vids binge on youtube. 

But I know that I had to help Nika take her stuff for delivery at Yamato. 

Also spent lunch time in a dress at Florante. Tita G asked if we can go and I know that I do wanted to go and that I can still put on hold the preparation for the slides and program flow for tomorrow morning. 

I promise, I will do it. 

Also, had the article for tomorrow's morning reading assignment up and ready. 

Here's a photo dump from this early afternoon garden walk: 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023