2 Apr 2022

Very longggg day.

Started with a long drive.
Had a long conversation with DB about his recently found love and my quasi-existential love affair. 
Was in front of the laptop for a long time editing pub mats and ppt for the upcoming event.
Had a not-so long nap.
Put the laundry into a long dry spin mode. 
Had a long lecture from Papa about setting up a one person corporation.

Tita G picked me up for dinner with a common friend we both hadn't seen for a long time. 

Ending the day with a long conversation with siblings on Discord about upcoming Mother's Day plans and my plans of some sort of buy-and-selling consumable Japanese products to earn some bits of PH funds and keep my sisters busy as well. 

And I still have an assignment that is incomplete and due tomorrow. 
That would need to be picked up by tomorrow morning. 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023