20 April 2022

 ...." date with an intention of marriage." 

I would like to declare that when I go back to dating, I am going to date someone with an intention of marriage in mind. 

As to when and who would that be... I have no idea. I intend to live my life in the moment, being grateful and of service to others and of meaningful actions. 

In another story, I baked banana bread today. According to my sister, it is crispy banana bread and seems to be very dry as observed by my good friend. 

Today was a well-spent day from morning til evening. I kinda closed it with catching up with a drunken friend and meeting new people in town and ending up taking my friend and his bike home to his wife. He was really wasted and all hopefully, tomorrow, when he wakes up and sober up, he would be able to recall what shitty things had happened to him. HAHA. 

Readings in the early mornings.

Flowings in the mid mornings.

Prepping lunch. 

Taking a nap.

Going to work.

Going back home to chill and do more. 

Sleep and repeat the cycle. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023