13 May 2022

I didn't realize that it is Friday the 13th until I started teaching this afternoon and love for horror films that I used to have. 

So, I would like to keep the morning 30-minute workout daily routine. I was able to get a kickstart this morning and I love it. 

I went to that lunch place for a plate of sushi and fish stew that I always wonder how they cook, except for rice, I finished everything up. I am cutting on the rice intake coz I am getting other carb intake from all the bread and pastries around. Haha.

Today was one of those rare events that I really feel tired and beaten up after work. The kids were just happily genki and I couldn't keep up. And the drive back home is a bit scary due to the heavy rain so I will just stay the night, wake up early and go home. I was looking forward to sleeping in my own bed, but the universe has other plans for me. This is the first time that I had to stay in the hotel from Monday to Saturday, straight. 

I'll try to read a few pages of the book tonight and then I will definitely be on sleep mode until I am ready to move my stuff again to the car early morning. 

Good night. It had been a productive week, though not really as productive I ought it to be. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023