5 May 2022

 Just like that... the 7-day holiday is finished. I would have been so dead tired from a trip back from the Philippines and homesickness will kick in a few days after. 

But instead, I had just gone driving for the past few days, almost 700kms- two prefectures visited and 3 friends I had gone to reconnect. It had been so much fun getting to know and connecting deeper to these people whom I know I would love to make deeper friendships with. 

But we all know that nothing beats having to bond with the family and the little things that make us genuinely happy. 

I finally had the chance to complete watching He's Just Not that Into You and I couldn't stop crying. I am so Gigi in that film but I haven't found my Alex yet. Or at least my Alex hasn't figured out that I am his Gigi. For now, I just gotta live my life as it is. That would be the best decision I could give myself. 

I wish I can say more. When I get to recover those sleep, I definitely would be able to express better. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023