24 May 2022

 I was just staring at the Written Assignment for the entire time. Tried to work on some outlines for the first few questions and then I had to call it a wrap for the night. 

I got started. I picked it up and meant to know how far I could be on it until the deadline on the 27th. 

It will be a waste to not give it a try. 

After this, I still have other presentations to work on and that should be able to help me re-focus my attention and pick up my love for writing and public speaking. 

I miss home. I wanna go home and hug my family, our dogs, just lay on that wooden, makeshift bed frame we forcefully fit ourselves into. Our dusty floors, the broken and holed walls, the dilapidated roofings and everything else I had always wanted to be pulled out from, all the reminders of being poor and underprivileged. But I wanna be back home, to that very same place, coz until now, thats where my family lives and as much as we wanna be in a hurry to build a better home, it isn't but we are on it. 

Getting the land, receiving the contract and then, a few more years, there will be the deed. 

I am in one of those days of the month again. I'll be fine. But I could definitely use some hugs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023