23 May 2022

 I still haven't written the research proposal. It is still all in my head. But wait, I would like to be proud of myself today for accomplishing a lot of things, from hobbies to relaxing to tasks and chores and making sure that things are done. 

I had already sealed the care package for home. 

I moved out the trash. 

I did groceries and will be cooking tomorrow.

Groceries were done. 

Menu for until there are still stuff on the fridge are decided, in my head. LOL. 

I will slowly start working on the paper work. I need to take a break from the Ozarks for now. 

Life has been calm and just going today. Aside from the car wash that didn't really happen, a lot of stuff had been done today :D 

Will pick up on the Rope Flow Recital piece and have it posted on June 5th :D 

Good night for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023