16 May 2022

​Nothing significant happened today. Oh well, it had been that ideal routinary day for me, actually. 

The happy kind of a boring day. 

I woke up early, I made a mistake of going back to bed, I know, its a mistake and so, I was 20mins late to start the day. 

Instead of starting Youtube for Live News Stream, I opted to play some yoga beats for background music. 


I actually made a very decent breakfast of longganisa, scrambled egg and toasted bread. Quick read at Brainpickings and decided to clean the kitchen sink and vowed to keep it clean every time. It is getting hotter so everywhere is susceptible for bugs and other tormenting insects and I would like to avoid that. 

Morning private class was a very good conversation about political comparisons between PH and JP. 

Quick errands and of course, a roll of the rope at the park before I took a rest for later afternoon work that pays the bills. 

I went home and did more kitchen cleaning and checked on the balikbayan box to be sent home and I just need my space back. That's all I want. 

I still have a lot of books and trash to get rid of and I am not doing anything about it but in time, I need to do so. Sooner than later. 


Good night. I hope your Monday had gone well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023