17 May 2022

Tuesday started really early coz I know that going to the bank will eat up so much time. So much time that I might have enough time to cry out of being frustrated. 

Except for the crying part, everything had gone well. I was also able to ship a basic rope to my friend so he can learn ropeflow too. 

My orb poi arrived and I am so excited to learn it. HAHA. I was able to find a whole playlist on youtube and will get into it as much as I can :D 

I cant believe it is Wednesday already tomorrow and I feel like I haven't really accomplished much. Though I know that I have tried. 

Still a lot of things to declutter. Declutter will probably be my lifetime goal. LOL. 

Grateful for a Tuesday and ending it with a conversation with my sister asking if she should send me shorts coz I was walking around my apartment just in my undies and very thin, sleeveless top. 

Hey! I am about to sleep :P 

Good night. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023