Manifesting

 Here's a list of things I think I deserve but not just now. HAHAHA


I watched just one KDrama and I can't stop wishing for a .....



I really wanna see real life pandas somewhere and ride the helicopter to Mt. Aso to see the crater. 

Hopefully be able to travel to Australia as well to spend time with my niece. 

I can't think of anything else since I have been working on full-on decluttering project and it is just but right to slowly get rid of things I don't really need at the moment. 

My micro apartment is slowly becoming more spacious and gives out more space to breathe and I couldn't be happier for it.

Trying to remind myself of delayed gratification and all the perks of responsible adulthood.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023