26 May 2022

I submitted the Written Assignment without any confidence that I might get into it.  I am not keeping my hopes up, but I am also excited to see the findings of this specific research project, to be honest. 

All I keep telling myself is...  "....at least I tried." 

If this is the end for this attempt, and so let me close it with at least an opportunity to try. Not a lot of people got included on the first round of eliminations. I got in there. 

I am so emotional and I am still hanging on the thoughts of him and wishing that things were different and were in favor of my feelings and longing for him. But if it isnt really meant to be, here is me, still alive and in the spirit of Gigi from He's Just Not That Into You, at least I am still here and trying. Or at least, I tried. As to when I will ever feel happy on this department of life, ever again, I have no idea. 

I just really have to re-channel my thoughts on other aspects of my life that are really doing well and actually, there are a lot of things to be grateful for in my life. 

Let me count them as I go to bed tonight.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023