10 June 2022

 Felt like dressing up this morning. So, I did. 

Good thing I treated myself to a good date coz the next hours after that had just been crazy. 

A meeting with a company that had asked if they can add me on Facebook, lead me to activate my online profile that had been quiet for a month since PH election. But I just decided to log it out of the system and since then, I had no urge to check it. 

Then work took over, a bunch of hyper kids and investments had to be retold coz they seem to have forgotten why they are on the classroom. 

But all is well, just taking time to take a nap and be back on the road and I'm supposed to be off tomorrow but I gotta go to work coz one of my colleague isnt well to cover her classes tomorrow. 

But I am not spoiling the good morning I had spent with myself today. 

The last date I had was in Tokyo, at TeamLabs, but after that, I honestly felt like I was left high and dry. 

This is the best date so far, with me, myself and I. Tripod gaming will be leveling up soon too. 

Husband to be, whoever you are, wherever you are, you need to up your candid shot skills. Just saying 😛🤪😜











I had a panic attack while on the road, I dialled people but none answered. I took a wrong turn and the navi added another 30kms to the route back home, I wasn't think anymore straighter than usual, I panicked, I felt lost, I fet tired. I just wanna disappear. The rain was nonstop too. 

I stopped by the curve. Took deep breathes and tried to recall how the day had gone. It was nice, fun, tiring but I was really looking forward to coming home tonight. On my own bed. Own scent. Close to naked sleeping arrangements and all. 

I made it through, trusted the navi to take me back home as I keep my cool and focus on the road. 

I made it home. 

At home, I wished I had extra vases to put the extra sunflowers given by the garden staff in addition to the roses I picked myself in the greenhouse. 

Thank you, Lord. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023