21 June 2022

It is Summer Solstice of 2022, the longest day of the year. For me, it is one of those days that I am so eager to end and when I wake up the next day, I wish I feel better. 

I woke up with very bad pains in the neck part and shoulders are so stiff that if I move, it creates that twisting and crushing pain and I am scared that I might break my own neck if I force it to move further. Shoulders feel so heavy, I feel like I am having a fever and all I wanna do is sleep my way into life and wake up back to normal. 

Except for some piano playing and nicely plating my meals, I had not done anything that is in my routine. 

With that, I was wishing for someone I can just say that I am having a bad day and I am in pain. So, I just write it here. Then, when I read back in the future and read this again, I pray I am not alone anymore. or if I am still alone, I hope that I am in a healthy state of being. 

I wanted to describe exactly the kind of discomforts I am having inside of me but I don't know where to start and how to give them labels and names, but altogether, it ends up having that very sad feeling that and craving for someone. I have thought of messaging and reaching out to people, but I would rather just write it all here. This is a passing situation and tomorrow if I will definitely feel better. I just really need to rest. Read a book, and sleep it in and hopefully tomorrow, things are far better than it is today. 

The dirty dishes wouldn't wash itself though, so I would need to tend to that and brush my teeth, no detailed skin routine for tonight except quick shower and clean clothes. 

Good night and finally, Hello Summer. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023