18 June 2022

 I made through today. I'm still here and typing this. Something so wrong with me for not liking the older classes I have today. Hayst. 

Other than that, I am so sleepy right now and I'm ready to go to sleep after this. 

I have been wanting to go karaoke but I just cant seem to find the time to do so. I know I can do it alone too. Maybe one of these days. For now, I just do my singing in the car at a stoplighg and when the song is a song I like. 

Hanging out of discord's voice channel with my sisters had just been so convenient too. Lol. I just leave and then a voice posp in and as if we are home together as I go about my chores and we chat. It is nice. 

Also, I am learning Bless The Broken Road on piano. I hope I get to do it right. Also, I have Carole King's So Far Away on Queue! I have a lot to practice on 😅😂

At least, I have a few things I can work on eventually. 

I dont know if my blabber makes anymore sense coz I am already so sleepy. Goodnight. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023