12 June 2022

 It's Sunday. 124th Philippine Independence Day and I'm just so tired. Life rolled from Monday til today. I didn't really have a decent rest and I look forward to that tomorrow. 

People think I got my shit together always, deep down, I am such a mess trying to keep shit together. Sometimes, it works, sometimes, it doesn't. 

Today, as those titas knew that I am single, they are more than ready to tell every guy that came to the booth that I am single and ready to mingle. Haha. Funny as if may seem, they were the same people who remind me to simply enjoy life and who and what is meant to be will come in the right time. 

Also today's Step Study reminded me about God is always interested in my life and He is eternally faithful. 

That was quite a week of events. Calling it a wrap and as much as I wanna go for Archery tomorrow, I don't think I can coz its gonna rain. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023