28 June 2022

 I started my slides for the upcoming presentation about the Philippines. It is set to be on 31st of July, but I need to be able to talk to the person in charge on Saturday about the flow of the presentation, thats why I need to come up with the content and preferrable narrative by Saturday. I realize that at some level, I am an obliger type of person. I need deadlines, I need people relying on me and I need to be notably accountable so I can work on something. 

Happy to be able to get started with the writing, and slowly fill it in by tomorrow I hope before I do my ropes and maybe some roller blades as well if I feel like going under the heat of the sun. LOL. 

I haven't scouted surfboard to buy at all but if I want to be go surfing I know that I would need to get one soon. 

Midweek hump is on. 

I had one of those days that I had to spend a long at work, I mean at the work that pays the bill and I am not used to it. I'm grateful for this job, the time and the arrangements that I am able to make for things to work out. 

Still a lot of things to learn, time management, brain fog to clear and goals to fulfill, so I say Good night for now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023