5 June 2022

 Slow Sunday it had been. 

Just me and two therapy sessions and a lot of Instagram engagements for the recital pieces for Rope Flow. All I did was stay home. So proud of not having the urge to step out of the door and go somewhere. Well, its rainy too. So, it wasn't an ideal day to go out. Well, I could have at least gone to the grocery store but I didn't. 

Also, did a bit of cleaning here and there, not so much tossing of stuff but I did toss stuff I don't think I'll ever have a use of. 

Planning on tossing more stuff soon and I am just excited to claim more space and be more minimimalistic and functional in making use of things and spaces. 

Here's to Hope that things are gonna get better. Here's to Hope in the name of Jesus that I had always known and had taken for granted. 

Pray, journal, devotion and more prayers. To a life of earth filled with blessings and abundance and of course, love. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023