30 June 2022

 Half of 2022 is wrapping up! 

How time flies. I am on my 2 and a half year of hiatus from Graduate school and I am not sure if I would still be able to pick myself up and resume. I still pray for it. That I get to finish this course, get that title and be over and done with it or get it somewhere else. I still need to figure out my ways and eventual family life plans. I still see myself getting married and wanting to have kids of my own, you know. 

Bouts of anxiety here and there but I am glad to report that I am still fairly alive and functioning, fulfilling my commitments and every day, I try to figure out how to best live this life that I have. 

I wish I could hug a human being on a regular basis. It is such a rare commodity right now. And being choosy that I am, I know that it isn't an easy thing to do. 

Hmm.. I am still having a hard time trying to figure out how to shorten my presentation for July, but I will get there. I am happy to say that I am on my writing mode, still struggling, but slowly making progress. 

And here's June's piano learning piece: 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023