22 June 2022

 I'm feeling a little bit better today. Still with cramps, crunching pain in the neck, the corner of my knee joints and my heart is in constant pain. 

Time will really just come that you'll learn to accept them as they are. You realize that there is no point into seeking for more details to convince as it just add up to more sadness and pain and eventual hopelessness and that isn't what I want. 

Also, I may have lead on myself into the situation and it beought me where I am right now. Still, it was quite an experience I hope not to put myself into again. 

If anyone could read this and compare how my compositions are in my active social media accounts, they prolly would think I'm crazy, or such a drama queen. But I've come to accept that my feelings, whatever they are, they are valid. As long as I am able to deliver and express in good faith, I think it will lead to something such as freedom from all the fears I have created, freedom in truth and freedom to face the future with hope that something worth all the pain and waiting and realizations are in store for me in the future. 

It's all worth it. I am worth it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023