20 June 2022

 It rained almost all day but glad that I had been able to accomplish a lot of things, apart from getting a haircut with the bangs and having my haircolor go a bit darker this summer season. 

I was able to practice hula hoop and piano and it was nice. 

I did ropeflow in puddle today. It was fun. 

I started answering my Green Worknook. It was quite a task. And I am not yet done.

I have to start writing lotsa lesson plans in the coming days and that should keep me away from online streaming for a reasonable amount of time on a daily basis. I need to go back to a writing/reading morning routine. 

But all good and I am going to bed now. Or maybe I will post my puddle ropeflow for today just for the record that I tried or maybe also do a quick piano rundown drill of what I am learning for the week. I'll do both. 

Good night. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023