2 June 2022

I was supposed to journal last night but I got caught up in a conversation with a uni classmate about research and all other things. 

Today is the 2nd of June, and here I am, I would like to talk about my day. I was kinda worried that it won't go well coz I didn't get much sleep last night, but it felt like it still did. I'm just thankful for that. I didn't get to snap on any of the kids in the class, nor did have any worse comment about my teaching today. Coz yes, I got a surprise visit from my boss. Of all days it could have occurred, it happened on a day that I was so worried that I might not really be good in front of the kids. But thankfully, I did. 

Still had a lot of tasks left undone today and gotta work on them tomorrow. 

If I really have to live the rest of my life alone, I might as well stop chasing people who doesn't wanna be with me. and just learn to really appreciate life being alone. But it doesn't stop the inner heart from wishing, right? 

After all, there is journaling to tell about my day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023