8 June 2022

 Today is Wednesday. 

And I can still feel my shoulders so stiff and the tingling feeling on my lower back being in pain. 

Had a lot of things done today though. Despite the laziness. I was feeling so lazy the whole day that I had to drag myself to do things that I had planned to do. A couple of meetings for work and then the work itself and I had to call it a day. 

I feel like wanting to stretch my body more but I also feel that I need to really just treat it more kindly and let the pain subside on its own. 

After this, Im gonna be making a phone call to catch up with my bestie about life, her diagnosed carpal tunnel syndrome and life in general. 

Thank You, Lord for today. It was calm, boring and just had to do the little things that would definitely help to fulfill the bigger goals. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023