I really wish.....

365 QOTD

I really wish.....

I really wish it's easy to get to the things that I really want to do in life. Also, that I wish it's easy to figure out what I really want to do in life.

Well, for now, I know what I want. But can't have it all.

******
Today, I took the JLPT again. I thought the day would just go smoothly. I had the bus schedule checked, the food and drinks, the things to do after the exam, the weather but not the red flag. LOL.

And the series of events unfolded the moment I missed the bus. I had to wait another hour for the next one and when I stepped in, it was already filled with others who are going to take the same exam who rode the bus from the station. Where I boarded was the 4th stop, less the a kilometer away from the first station.

Then, while on travel, my project manager for the science projects suddenly asked me for revisions and immediate updates. Good thing, I brought my laptop and was able to tether from my phone. I know it was my responsibility that I had missed and so I had no choice but to update it asap.

I still have less than an hour before the test, so I decided to refresh, take a leak and to my surprise... the panic attack.... because... red.... I forgot about it because I actually changed to a smaller planner and forgot to also transfer the "expecting" date on it. Though, I know that I am about to have it due to the mood swings and emotional somersaults, I just didn't get to see it coming on this day.

So, I had to run the hilly, up and down paths of the university, to the "nearest" store for sanitary napkins. Ran back, clean up and use a pad. Calm myself. And just be ready for the rest.

Until now, I can feel my hips and my legs throbbing a bit and the moments of sudden gush.

Had I not decided to go to the toilet before the test and didn't take the time to zoom out and back from the grocery store, I would probably be a whole kind of bloody mess.

Every event had its story.

I don't wanna confident about it but I know that I did a bit better than the last time. And I would be taking the next level exam in July. That's the plan.

For now, the writing projects are finished. Tomorrow, I have to start working on the other assignment.

Then, winter third wheeling begins right after :D

Thank you Lord for a good day. I owe all the good things and feelings I have to You. People may not understand it, but thank You still.



*********************************************************
This one is a draft from last night. I was too tired already that I forgot to finish it and post it. LOL


365 QOTD

Who is your best friend?

Best friend? I think my sisters are my best friends and I make sure that I surround myself with the best kind of friends.

I know that I easily trust people. I am gullible but when my trust on someone gets broken, it just can never be or it will really be difficult to regain my confidence for that person.

*****

I'm just so tired to write anything more. But today marks the first anniversary of our weekly Freetalk Saturdays in Miyazaki.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023