What is the last place you visited online?

365 QOTD

What is the last place you visited online?

Facebook. LOL.

*****
I really need to limit my social media exposures. So bad. Working on it. Working on it. And drowning. Help. I have been in not-so consistent but updated contact with a former colleague who seem to be having struggles finding a job abroad and she kept saying that is about to give up. I actually don't know the right words to say except to keep reminding her that all the things that's happening to her will pass and things will only get better is she doesn't give up. I know, it is quite a sad story on a Christmas season, but if I go back to it, the first Christmas wasn't about festivities and celebrations. Joseph and Mary were having a hard time finding a resting place and was offered a manger where the lambs and goats stay for shelter. The first Christmas was a moment of searching where to lay the purpose, of humility and of acceptance to what is being offered at the time being. Still praying for the best.

I have slowly started packing my luggage for my quick trip back home. I haven't bought many things. They just have to settle with whatever I can put in. The wristwatches I bought online arrived yesterday. I felt so relieved and definitely, I will buy again for my 3 aunts next time.

Winter has arrived and so has my dandruff challenges. Working on it. Working on it. Some things never seem to be remedied permanently, just like this one, it keeps coming back.

I still need to work on future schedules, daily learning goals and long-term financial matters. Hayst.

Life.

******
今日は十九日水曜日です。天気は曇りです。日本語練習会話に来ました。ちょっとに遅れました。ヤバイいね。でも楽しかたです。藤澤〜先生に私はいつも本当にお礼です。




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023