What makes you sweat?

365 QOTD

What makes you sweat?

Being under pressure.
Hot weather.
When lying.
High humidity.

**********

The first week of handling the youngsters classes all on my own is quite a breeze. And I love it.

I hope they are also seeing how good they are becoming every single time that they end the class with me.

For the higher level, I made it a point that they rate themselves at the end of every activity. It gives them the time to reflect on their performance with respect to their personal learning goals. They check their own achievements and also establish their own steps on how to be better. I am just there to facilitate the questions, lead them back if they seem to be astray, translate if necessary, give further examples.

I make very minimum comparison of one against the other. I try to make them see their own being from their own perspective and not from what others expect from them.

My final project for one subject in grad school is almost finished. I am at par with my own timeline. Keep going self.

Tomorrow is the target completion date and then Saturday is submission day.

On Sunday, I will third wheel again to my local grandma and grandpa to visit a local shrine for prayers and sightseeing. I look forward to meeting my ancestors. May their spirits guide me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023