1 Mar 2022

Today I drove back home from work with very severe pelvic and lower back pains. And D was the recently opened person I can call to distract me while I drive, luckily he picked up and so I got home in one piece. 

Tomorrow, I am going to start with a new routine to get me back to grad school and pick up on the morning drills with the rope as well. 

I would either just do rope drills tomorrow, or I will get started with a new research brainstorming ideas for a new research topic. 

First things first, I would need to get up very early tomorrow :D

Hopefully, early bedrest should help me recover with my back and pelvic pains right now. 

The tensed feeling while driving yesterday and the early morning drive back here really stressed me out. 

But thank God I got there safe and came home safe this morning as well.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023