14 Mar 2022

 I'm so tired today. But it was all good. Back to wearing shorts and tshirts! 

Workout in the morning and I failed to do archery coz I spent the time on the phone with my school director friend talking about failed dating experiences. 

I am at the point on my dating life that I have learn to take actions and words on face value, yet still learning to lessen my expectations. She asked about my dating life at the moment, and I told her that I'm caught with wishful thinking. That I really cannot insist myself onto someone who doesn't really show interest on me on a deeper level kind of relationship. It hurts so much that I keep asking myself why I have to feel such kind of pain in me. And why do I have to meet that person and hope for intimacy but never really able to go deeper on it. 

Anyway, went for a drive along the coastal lane, stopped for ice cream, was able to find the way to that buddhist temple I would see atop of the hill. Decided to go to the paragliding site, found the stairs that lead to the lighthouse and made it to the top. Dinner was sumptuous chicken nanban recommended by a friend. Then stopped by the grocery to get me stargazer flowers. It is White Day and I got myself flowers :D 

I wasn't able to work on the canva posts but I would need to get on to it tomorrow. I promise.

The logistics concern about picking up 8 boxes from our donors from Tokyo going to the island school isn't resolved yet but I do hope they approve it as soon as possible. We will get those goodies to those who need it, that's the goal. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023