3 Mar 2022

 Writing today coz I got the chance to! 

Today there was nothing out of the ordinary. I thought I would be able to drive early to work today but the morning had been filled with just a lot of mundane tasks and a lot of fiddling on the phone again. Ugh. 

Stuck at acknowledging that I am hooked to the social media and really need to be more firm with actions on how to untie myself with the thing and those people I thought are in it. Who for most part of the day are probably just living their lives and had not thought of me. 

I am still constipated but a lot better now than I were last Tuesday. That feeling was out of this world for me. I realized that my heartburns had been really frequent lately and I was just ignoring it and now, it has started to take its toll on my body. I really need to take in more fluids, water and get back on those veggies again and again. 

Oh well, I guess I have hyperindividualized eventhough I really didn't want to. 

I have resumed watching Kim's Convenience and I am so inlove with the character of Appa and Umma. I want to grow old with someone like they are in that TV series. I want to have a partner like Appa whom I can throw banters and yet at the end of the day, it has all been because of love. I miss being around my parents and having arguments and all. 

I'm glad I decided to get back to it this time and didn't really force myself to like it before because friends were so into it years ago. This time, it is my time to appreciate the scenes and things on it. 

Will read a few pages of the Lost Japan book. About to finish it and be my 4th book for the year. :D 

Will wake up tomorrow very early again to get back to thesis writing. It will all get back on its gears. I believe. I just need to keep waking up early, reading and noting and pushing. 

Like I believe that some day, I will grow old with someone like Appa. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023