23 Mar 2022

Still was a struggle to get back to the normal routines but it was good that I was able to cook and play the piano this morning. 

I am at the verge of dropping the thesis goals and just work on other writing projects at the moment, learn other passive income sources and move forward. 

I am also considering moving abroad already. But no concrete destination. 

If D asks if I am willing to move to the middle of nowhere with him, I'd definitely take it. 

**************

I have been pursuing almost all of my dreams and I just pray that someone would pursue me, in return. I don't wanna be chasing anybody. I also don't wanna be chased at all. I just wanna pursued and courted and be taken care of. 

As mentioned by Jhe in our conversation last night, the right time will tell if its meant to be and why things were supposed to be that way. 


**********

I don't even know why I am like this. Why am I feeling like this. 

Early morning gig tomorrow and I should be going to bed by now. I was able to play Visiting Hours by Ed Sheeran and I suddenly miss Lola. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023