4 Mar 2022

I got up early today. 

My constipation is slowly going away, but I still feel a bit bloated. 

I was able to do serious drills today but not really much improvement in terms of speed and transitions but still feels good. 

I dont even know why I got those rose-flavored ice cream when I knew how they would taste, still good. It was nice to roam around the garden for free today! I can't wait to see the flowers in bloom and the whole place will be colorful and bright. 

Working on being more decisive lately. To do or not to do things and those kinds of things. 

And I should have been finishing this post by now and going to bed.

I am thinking of having microblading on my eyebrow and diamond peel on my face tomorrow. It has been awhile that I had some skin care lovin' moments and first time to try microblading and I hope it will be all worth it :D 

Bedtime it is! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023