27 Mar 2022

 I am loving vino blanco every night. Chilled or room temp, I think I have found my poison. 

French white wine to be particular. 

Today is Hanami Festival all over Japan. Cherry blossoms are every where and it is such a sight to behold. 

I wasn't planning on going anywhere except the salon for my not-so frequent pampering moment, but decided to do it today. But the waiting time was quite long and so I decided to just go and ask Tita G if we can go for hanami at a closeby park and I am glad we did, it was quick and just quite relaxed.

No make up, not dressed up and on my workout clothes. LOL. 

Signs of age-ing I suppose? Overtime, you just learn to choose comfort over fancy, the simple over the grand and the real over the fantasies.

I was still able to get on with my hair salon trip and now I am having a coppertone, wavy hair and as it gets longer, the waves will be bigger and I love it better when its a bit just like that. 

Today, morning therapy session focused on commitment to action and but the wrap up question was which part of the stages was the most difficult, and for it was the acceptance part, it was just so painful to remember and yet, it was such a feat to recognize and accept the situation and start taking action. 

Spring is here. Onto once more, picking up where I or we left off because as much as there is always an opportunity to start all over again, it is also more wise to continue with what you have started and not just quitting coz things havent been on your favor at the specific time and space. Eventually, it will all be worth it. 

Cheers to the blooming, and growing and changing..... all for the better .. ME. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023